Allow the healing energy of Reiki to enter your body and heal your being with our relaxing energy healing session.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is an energy healing technique that promotes relaxation, reduces stress and anxiety through gentle touch. OReiki practitioners use their hands to deliver energy to your body, improving the flow and balance of your energy to support healing.
Mikao Usui developed reiki in the early 1900s, deriving the term from the Japanese words rei, meaning “universal,” and ki, which refers to the vital life force energy that flows through all living things. Now, reiki is used all over the world, including in hospitals and hospices, to complement other forms of health treatments.
“Reiki aids in healing by helping people become energetically balanced — physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.”
The health benefits of reiki
Reiki promotes relaxation, stress reduction and symptom relief to improve overall health and well-being. It can:
- Bring on a meditative state.
- Foster tissue and bone healing after injury or surgery.
- Stimulate your body’s immune system.
- Promote natural self-healing.
- Relieve pain and tension.
- Support the well-being of people receiving traditional medical treatments such as chemotherapy, radiation, surgery and kidney dialysis.
Studies show that reiki treatment may create feelings of: